Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thursday morning

If I had three wishes
I would use them for evil
One wish would to hurt everyone but me
By raising taxes and everyone but me
Second wish is more painful
I want enslave the human race to do on my doings
The final is obvious
I want three more wishes

Let's try a new perspective
I will use them for personal gain
First will be for wealth and the best health
Second would be to be the best at Music
Be on the top of the charts all-time
Everyone would love my music
Same as last 
I need three more wishes

Final thought 
After thinking this all through
Why not use them for worldly things 
First wish is not for world peace
Or any of the three will
As I was saying
Would wish that everyone accepted everyone for who they are
They don't have to like them
Just no racism or discrimination 
Second wish would care for the earth 
Make more people be productive in being green 

The final wish is up to you
Use it on anything you want
Not garunteed it will come true like that

No comments:

Post a Comment