Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Night

Running through the storm
Running hand in hand
With the man I never got the chance
To ever get to know

I think about it
Through the night and into the next day

What was it I did
Why me, Why did I do what I did
WIth the words that I said
With being the person who i was today

Was it me who truely made him
Just get up and leave

The say it's all plain and simple
Just be yourself and you'll be set free

With that tiny info
I made up my mind

it was not me
not at all
not what i did
not what i said
and not who i am

I am still here to say
I am glad I am here to stay
With myself and my true right hand man

It was you who accepted me
You showed me the right way
To find peace with myself
and not have to find it in man

All I need is
You to be there by my side
Through the storm
Then i'll know we can do anything

1 comment: