Monday, April 9, 2012

April 9th

So many years gone by
Living this long tale lie
Living with who I was
Not who I truly am

My mind thinking one thing
My heart is thinking another
Which one is right
Common sense
Or the love I feel for someone else

The pain I feel every day I wake
Not seeing the person I live for each day
Why did I make this choice
To live on how society tells me to

Now it's too late
I've hurt too many people
I even hurt you

I want to start anew
With a fresh new slate
So I move away
To avoid all the hate
On my one decision on breaking free

Years later I'm still hurting
Feel the pain inside
Even when I'm happy with who I am
I still care for the people I hurt deep inside

I still feel alone
Because I am alone
I need someone who loves
To be the one I care for
Til the end of time

No comments:

Post a Comment