Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bored on Jan. 8, 2011

Riding down the highway
Wishing I could get Wifi

Ipod playing through speakers
Wishing the heat would work
Curse you broken heaters
We could just deal without that one perk

Hearing the words of the songs
Even if they are wrong
My heart longs
For that one special song

Writing the thoughts out of my head
Instead on paper and lead

Riding down the Highway
Just wishing everything will go my way

One day wishing the best
Even if I can be a pest

If you want gold 
Look for the treasure chest

Its going to be hard to find
If you don't ask in voice of kind
You might be in a bind
Inside your own mine

Riding down the highway 
Glad I'm not writing a Sci-Fi

Almost to the destination
What I'm doing now is my meditation
Instead of taking a daily dose of medication

The feeling of my toes are almost gone
I don't think I can last long
Why can't that i hear my song

That will help everything fell into place
I don't want to feel like I'm day dreaming
It's like I'm in space
Oh, wait

I here that one song
Im so happy 
I missed it so


No comments:

Post a Comment