Friday, November 19, 2010

Dancing in the Moonlight

Dancing in the Moonlight 


I see you all alone 
I walk to give you a bone 

Will you take this dance with me 

Realizing the dark, clouded skies 
Your hands interlocking with mine 
Makes the clouds pass by 
Leaving the moonlight in it's prime 

We start to dance like the new age 
Instead of the old way 
But soon after we engage 
I have to say 

It's getting chilly 
It could just be because we are in Philly 

So we get close 
And start to slow the pace
So we get heat the most 
And keep it in our place 

Realizing the beautiful night 
It was some sight 
I just might heighten the excitement 

If we did that again 
But don't break the mood 
Of this beautiful night 

I love dancing in the moonlight 
Just You and I

No comments:

Post a Comment